Mobility is a game changer. It’s not about the device – it’s about how customers are behaving with mobile. Scott Bales looks at how the mobile phone is now the catalyst for change – how industries are forced to shift away from the idea of a "place to do business" to a "virtual anytime, anywhere, always-on cultural environment." He looks at the impact this is having on modern organizations, and how they need to evolve into this mobile world if they wish to survive.
• How the consumer’s modality shifts should impact your organization’s outlook
• Key questions that organizations should be asking themselves and their customer base
• How to capitalize on the cultural, behavioral and technological changes that are shaping the expectations and outlook of the modern consumer
• Realize the untapped power that mobility brings to your business
• Learn how to create deep and loyal relationships with your consumers